11.02.2013

My other baby: Signature of a Mango


A few months ago, I renewed a business I started years ago. Mixing poetry, art, and greeting cards, I've created Signature of a Mango, handmade personalized greeting cards, and my, what an awesome blessing she has been!


Intelligence- The Queens Roar Collection
Today is a very special day in the growth and development for Signature of a Mango! The walls have been built, the sign has been painted, the shelves have been stocked, and you are now invited to enter in.

My Etsy Shop doors are now open, and few cards from 'The Queens Roar' Collection is proudly displayed.

This Collection is made up of verses from my poetry that celebrates, and encourages women to be the awesome beings we are created to be.

Come by the shop and say hi, and order a card or two.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SignatureofaMango

No comments:

Post a Comment