7.26.2013

beautiful. breathe. ardor.

i'm the round the way girl. not in a 'sexing all the dudes on the block' kinda way, but in the 'this is my 5th (or so) blog' kinda way.

blogging is the kind of release one needs sometimes. it helps melt the stress away, it shows you that you are not the only one that thinks those awful, awful thoughts,  and it connects you with awesome people, you may never otherwise meet. it also coaxes you along journeys, and the recent journey i've found myself on, blogging is a release of my creative juices.

Also, I like to talk, and blogging will help me do that when my baby gets tired of smiling and nodding.
so welcome to beautiful. breathe. ardor. you can call me lala, or amazing, beautiful, natural haired goddess lala, it's really up to you.

:: beautiful. breathe. ardor. ::

no matter how i may feel, the truth is my words, my thoughts, my opinions, they matter, and they are beautiful. i am committed to breathing my truth, to surrounding myself in my truth, and to not shy away from offending even my sensibilities at times. i love you. not for any other reason, other than because you are who you are, and who you are deserves love..... now, let's be honest... i may not like you, but i love you.

and this is the beginning of this journey.

love.


No comments:

Post a Comment