10.07.2013

morning meditation: tickle sessions

this morning i awoke with a heavy head, as i have a lot on my plate for the next few days. as we lay cuddled in bed after her morning nursing, i proceeded to tell babygirl, all that her mommie has coming up, i asked her to be a good girl for mommie, so i can focus and get things done, she looked into my eyes, rubbed my face softly, and proceeded to roll around laughing in bed. we played, we rolled around, we laughed, we tickled, we clapped, and i even bounced, and i gave thanks for her.

it's easy for me to say 'she didn't understand what i was asking of her', i told her i needed focus, and she wanted to play. but i feel that she understood exactly what i needed, to remember why i am doing what i am doing, to fill my morning with what brings me joy, and to remember to not work so hard, but a little tickle session will spark the creativity i rely on. 

sometimes we focus so hard, we forget what we are focusing on. 
what is your tickle session?

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment